We are seeking a Special Events Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion for La Fonda, Alamo Heights (Frontier Enterprises).
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to work flexible hours to attend events at the restaurant and off-site catering.
- Follow up with clients after events
Fresh. Authentic. Delicious. That pretty much describes everything about La Fonda Alamo Heights. It all began in 1958, when La Fonda first opened its doors in the Stewart Center in Alamo Heights on Broadway and began serving the made-from-scratch TexMex cuisine that has pleased the discerning palates of generations of San Antonians.
In 2014, legendary South Texas restaurateur G. “Jim” Hasslocher acquired La Fonda Alamo Heights and moved it to its current site on Crownhill Blvd. near Broadway and Loop 410. While the location may have changed, everything else remained the same including the unique menu offerings, all prepared in La Fonda Alamo Heights’ handmade, homemade style.
We’re always looking for good people with enthusiasm and contagious smiles to join our family of fine restaurants, including: La Fonda Alamo Heights in San Antonio, Jim’s Restaurants in San Antonio and Austin, Magic Time Machine Restaurants in San Antonio and Dallas, Frontier Burger in San Antonio.
Interested applicants can submit resumes
Cecilia Wicker (210) 828-1493 ext. 240